We love hiking! Kelly researches the route, drives us and takes care I don't step on poison oak. Me? I take pics and enjoy myself. hehe!

Kelly took this. Doesn't it remind you of the Far Away Tree by Enid Blyton? It looks so magical!

An ironical sign that says "Fishing Prohibited Under Bridge". But there is no river under it! Shows how dry winter and spring have been.

We started our hike at noon. It was the hottest time of the day when we were leaving and we decide to jog during the last stretch just to get to the car faster.

There is a Cherry Blossom Festival at Little Tokyo. I was hoping for Jap food but the fair had Pad Thai, sandwiches, funnel cakes and lemonade. WHY??! Isn't this a Jap cultural fair?? The only Jap food was Takopachi. So disappointing.

We try our luck at catching the sunset again. And this time, we succeed! Ain't it awesome? Sigh..

Hahaha, our big heads block out the gorgeous view!

Sundown and the party people come out to play! We meet Kelly's pals at Tony's before heading to Temple bar together.

I haven't eaten much all day and can't stop picking at the fries and ceviche!

Local band, Crown City Rockers, is playing tonight and the bar is crowded with their fans! Music's really good but the morning hike is affecting me. My eyelids feel heavy and I am struggling to keep awake.

Alcohol is not cheaper here but they are VERY GENEROUS with it here. I am getting kooky.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses