Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks hor.

1) I MUST have desserts after every meal.
2) I collect recipes. But I don't cook. Don't ask.
3) I have mild OCD.
4) I like to count the number of letters when I come across a long word. Part of point 3.
5) I love buaya-ing girls.
6) I am a social animal. I am extra hyper when there are people around me but am otherwise super nuah.
7) I once had a bruise bigger than the size of a palm.
8) I can multi-task all the time except when I am typing a sms.
9) My dream is to travel the world and be a photographer or writer.
10) Advertise for my parents: They own a mee siam stall at Hougang Street 21. Bo Ji Cooked Food, 2nd stall from McDonald. Authentic Indian style mee siam. Very goood!


I don't have a lot of friends who blog leh so you are the honoured ones. =)
1) Lin
2) Rach
3) Suriani
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses