I met a most interesting customer lately. He is apparently a fan of the carrot/stick approach. After slamming me left right up down, he tells me he just wants to teach me like a father would. When he was done, I left his family to eat in peace.

After what I thought was a reasonable amount of time to finish a meal, I came out to check on how he liked the meal. He was very pleased. Score. To make up for his earlier tirade, he decides to compliment me.

Him: "I like the gold."
Me: 'Gold? Oh, you mean my earrings?"
Him: "No." Reaches out to touch my hair. "Your hair. I like the gold colour. Looks very good with the sun behind you."

Right.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    *swat* no. Do NOT touch me.

    I thought that would have been the automatic response. Women do that to me all the time.

    shien


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah, who does he think he is? Did u flinched and made sure he saw the flicker of nausea as he touched your hair?

    -snowrach