Wonder if the latest it hairstyle is your thing? Use Instyle's new tool to make up your mind. There are many many celebrity hairstyles you can 'try out'. They also classify the site by styles and occasions so it's really easy to navigate. I tried 4 familiar celebrities' hair. Can you guess whose hair I have?



Looks like blonde or big curls aren't my thing. I will stick to my borin bob+growing out bangs. I wish the site has Asian celebrities too.




How to waste your time

Step 1: Register. Simple. Just need email and password.

Step 2: Upload a picture of your face.

Step 3: Choose a hairstyle you like.

Step 4: Save your makeover picture.

If you don't wish to show your friends, stop here. If you want to blog about it, go to Step 5.

Step 5: Print to pdf and save to your computer.

Step 6: Open the pdf and use the snapshot tool to copy the picture.

Step 7: Open Microsoft's Paint programme and paste your picture on it.

Step 8: Save picture as .jpg format.














Top Row (L-R): Marilyn Monroe. Tyra Banks.
Bottom Row (L-R): Katie Holmes, very in now. Victoria Beckham.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses