I prefer 'tougher' bags so out of all the black bags, my heart beat a little faster for Foley + Corinna Jet Setter Jr bag. That is until I discovered that this bag is HUUUGE. Perfect for students or those who have to lug laptops but not for me.


Source

Interesting fact, the Jet Setter Jr was featured on Gossip Girls!

Source

Through my diligent research, I also found out that Foley + Corinna was having a massive sale (Up to 70% off!). So I decided to disregard the picture and check it out for myself. Alas, the bag is really HUUUGE. K says I look like I'm carrying a shopping bag. :p As I was about to leave the store, another bag caught my eye...

Source

City Tote in Sandstone Disco White



It is super versatile! You can carry it 4 ways - as a shoulder bag, a sling bag, a clutch or slung across the body. Though it will make a pretty big clutch. The sweetest thing was the price. Instead of the usual $485 price tag, I snagged it for $150! Thanks K for the pressie!

Source

Glad I found a chio girl carrying this bag to show you how it looks like. She is Rumi and I adore her fashion blog. My next choice for a black bag would be Marc Jacobs' Dr Q and Gerard Darel, only they aren't sold in stores and I didn't find pictures of people carrying them. My search for the perfect black bag continues...


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses