After our mad rush in the past few weeks, Kelly wanted a real quiet birthday. A real lazy day where he could just play his favourite computer game. What? No celebration? No gift? I felt bad cos I had Disneyland for my birthday. How do you match up to that??! To somewhat make up for it, I drew inspiration from a Disney character to make the house more celebratory.


Now, who doesn't like Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus right?


I thoughfully got him a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus gift bag too! I also spent a lot of time searching for the perfect gift.


Of course I meant it as a joke gift but Kelly likes the pen a bit too much... he keeps playing the song...


Of course no Disney princess party is complete without a pink feather boa!


I did get a more usable gift.


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses