It's like how people read the papers before they go to work each morning? I have a habit of reading blogs, news and checking out shopping sites the moment I wake. And I do this religiously. Time flies by but then I am in no hurry. :)

This week however, I have volunteer myself to help in the LA asian film festival. So I have to rush through chores in the morning and show up at the office in the afternoon. It's late when I reach home and I have to make dinner and chat with my friends online. It's an all-consuming task because I give them my full attention (some to the TV too but that doesn't really count cos I can still keep track of our conversation) Today I came home at 11pm and headed straight to the computer. The TV is not even on. I have not moved at all and it's 1.14am now. Way to go ...


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses