We lounged around all weekend so it's time to get healthy! While walking around Elysian Heights, we chance upon a playground and have a go at the swings. Wheee!

It's still gloomy today. Not the best day for a Hollywood tour. This is the famous (kitschy) Mans theatre which shows just 1 blockbuster at any 1 time. The interior is supposed to be real grand, must catch a movie here sometime.

The lady who inspired the classic cocktail.

Everyone's giving Spiderman a wide berth. Maybe things will change with Spiderman 3. Ooh, I can't wait!!!

And this drab building is where they held the Oscars this year. Must go in next time to see if it's grander inside.

The walk of fame. I didn't see any names I know.

Da Vinci code made me think that Masonic buildings are lavish and over-the-top. But this real-life Masonic temple looks exactly like our Parliament House! And it's supposed to be the grandest in LA! I should stick to my imagination.

If Kelly wore his sunglasses, he can pass off as Tom Cruise evangelising about Scientology. Maybe make some money off dumb tourists like the 'Spiderman'.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses