min & xin: I really really can't wait to catch up with you!!!

Su: dunno what has been going on with you. i hope you are still enjoying your job and that things are good with hyder.

Dai Lo, Yee Lo, Sam Gor: We really really really should meet soon. Sorry I couldn't join in for Guildhouse. and even more sorrys that i can't join you guys for Christmas! This is like the first Christmas in 3 years that I can't join in. But I know I can rely on Zebby's camera to capture all the heartwarming/scandalous moments!

Rach: Enjoying your days of being a 'housewife'?

Lin & Lea: I am so glad we managed to catch up even if it was very brief!

Kay & Boon: I dunno what's going on with you all right now but hope things are well... I should write to you all soon...

Faith: I wanna catch that girl before she gets busier and busier as it gets nearer and nearer to Christmas!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ok i will act as the papparazzi for that night & capture all the juicy details!

    zebby