dears, thanks for your caring comments. After the horrible experience, I went straight home and slept from 2pm to 12midnight. Sleep, wake up, forget everything loh!

So fast one week already. This Christmas week has been very relaxing and fun. I got so much to tell you but I've been a bit lazy. Will post all the highlights soon. I got no plans for New Year yet. Since past years' celebrations have been really quiet, I am hoping to hit a club here and party like mad. I got to watch the alcohol tho'. Contrary to expectations, alcohol is not cheap here but the bartenders are generous. I KO after 3 drinks. What are your plans for New Year?

Me is so happy I got to celebrate Christmas in Singapore before leaving. The Verigy gals met up at Outback Steakhouse to exchange happenings, gossip and happy news. No pics there. The next day, I met up with another group of Verigy peeps at Brewerkz and we can always count on Simon for pictures!

Time for gift exchange! Here's us holding up the gifts we bought.

I got Simon coal. Not the big black kind for barbeque. This one is called Ecoal, sold at Takashimaya. You can put in cars, cabinets, wardrobe, shoe racks ... to remove bad odours. Somemore they come in cute packaging like dinosaurs, stars and simple colourful sachets. I got the Christmas packaging that spells 'Peace', 'Joy' and 'Love'!

Simon said that air purifiers in cars spray perfume to mask bad smells and doesn't remove them. But the coal does so he's been meaning to get them for a long time. Yay, Simon likes his gift!

That is for me right?


Happy faces all round.


There was a mix-up and I ended up with 2 gifts! Taan tio!
Pat gave me a necklace with four leaf clover necklace for good luck. Yes, four leaf clovers do exist! Lea got me a nice silver chain with pink details. I like I like. :) Thank you!

Hope all of you had a great Christmas in Singapore and have a blast at New Year!!!

0 Responses