It's no fun to kena food poisoning the day before New Year's Eve. My stomach was still churning on Eve but K and I went down to Hollywood anyway. The streets were sooooooooo quiet! Where's everyone?! We walked for 1 hour and only saw 1 club with a queue. Disappointing! We go too early liao.

We walked for a bit more. Still no sign of people, so we decide to head home. On our way to the parking lot, we got sidetrack by a cinema and caught Juno, a movie about a 16 year old who got pregnant. It's not as serious as it sounds lah. In fact, movie was fun and light-hearted. We like it a lot. Go catch it when it's in Singapore!

I miss all my friends back in Singapore. I felt so lonely without the usual big group and being out drinking. I will make up for it in 2009!

Happy 2008 peeps!

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, ILANE!!!

    HOPE YOU FEELING BETTER NOW.


    Zebby