I am off to the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Quite a mouthful hor? Though this place is only 20mins away by car, it will take me 2 hours by bus and train. That's why LA is a car city. Sigh.

I stop at Chinatown for char siew rice.


The Huntington Library is a long long walk from the train station. When I got out of the station, I spotted a bus nearby and decided to try my luck.

Me: Do you go to the Huntington Library?
Driver: No.
(I was going to get off the bus when the driver stopped me)
Driver: Oh I know! I can drop you off at Garfield Ave. That's nearby.
Me: Oh okay, thanks.

My research tells me that Garfield Ave is not near the Huntington Library but I thought that maybe a local knows better. Maybe it's someshortcut. In the end, the driver dropped me off at...



The Public Library. Pengs. I spent 2.5 hours getting to the wrong place.


Nice library though. and very old too.




PLAN B: Shopping!

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses