I usually hate memes but nowadays I am too busy to write long blog posts. Especially those that need to resize a lot of pics. Hence no San Jose or Vegas writeup. Meanwhile, Memes are very convenient.


01. At which age do you want to get married?
I always think 26 is the ideal age. Enjoy 2 years of honeymoon and have kids. I got married at 27. Quite close. Not sure about the kids now.

02. Who is more important to you? Friends or Girl/Boyfriends?
Friends.

03. Who is/are the person/people that you trust most?
Correction. I thought this was a followup question from No.2 so I said Friends. People I trust most same as Question 15. Parents, husband and friends.

04. In a relationship, does how long you last with him/her matter?
Only if both parties can still maintain the same beliefs, values and principles.

05. What would you do if you saw someone abusing an innocent animal?
Shout at them to let the animal go. If that doesn't work, call police.

06. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain?
Yes. But they don't believe in seeing me!

07. Do you believe in eternity love?
Only God's.

08. Have you ever broken someone's heart that he/she tries to commit suicide?
All talk, no action.

09. What feeling do you love most?
Happy, Rich, Beautiful and Slim.

10. What feeling do you hate most?
Indecisiveness.

11. If one day your boy/girlfriend and best friend quarrel, who will you side with?
Whoever that is right.

12. Does having a lot of best friends, really regard them as the real meaning of best friends?
Yes. We all hang out in a group lah!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yups!

14. Do you like to hang out with friends?
Yups!

15. What/Who do you think is/are the most important in your life?
My parents, my husband, my friends and ME.

16. If you were on a ship, your mother and your boy/girlfriend(been together for 2 years) were knocked out of the ship, you only have one life float, who would you throw it to?
My mum. Cos K can thread water.

17. If your boyfriend were to two-time you, what would you do?
Say Bye Bye.

18. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Is it like a remote control? Then I rather fast forward to see how my life will pan out and make the changes now to prevent all the mistakes of my future.

19. Have you felt the true meaning of love?
Yes.

20. What is the thing you tell you boy/girlfriend everyday?
If I am not angry, I love you. If I am angry, Good Night.


You've been tagged!
1. April
2. Cat
3. Evelynn
4. Jaycee
5. Rachel
5. Susanne
7. Everyone who is reading this!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses