Time is running out on my current black bag and I definitely need a replacement. But since this is going to be a wardrobe staple, I am extremely picky and cautious as to which bag to invest in. Of cos if I had all the money in the world, I would throw it into a Balenciaga City with no hesitation. Alas, I can't bring myself to splash out that sort of money. I have narrowed it down to these 3 options. What do you think?
Bag A comes in smooshy black pebbled leather and gold hardware. Not too fond of pebbled leather but it looks 'pricier' than smooth glazed leather which makes me feel better if I am shelling out that much (by my standards) for a bag. Reviews say this bag has the best leather of my other choices.

Bag B is so me. I love the studs and the 'toughness' of it. This would have me sold if it came in light gold hardware. Added bonus, I can use this as a work bag.

Bag C... hmm, I am ambivalent about this bag. The pictures don't sway me but I have seen this bag in real life and it's cute. I like the flap closure. But this bag is like a cross between Bogeta Veneta and Miu Miu. I prefer original designs. Kelly likes this though.
These are 2 other bags I would love to buy if I had extra cash. Sigh...
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses