We are back!

Logged 1700 miles going from San Diego to Sacramento. It was our first family trip in more than a decade, with a new son-in-law in tow! I was ecstatic to see my parents and spend precious time with them. Of cos Kelly was designated driver. On the last day, I had NO IDEA how he made the 6 hour drive back to LA.

Now we are both sick. Serious burnout from whirlwind activities of the past 2 weeks including a lost cat. But that's a story for another day. Plus the house is now a disaster zone with boxes stacked haphazardly and piles of loose papers lying around. After using wedding as an excuse for skipping housework, I need to get started again. So things will be a little slow on this site. Anyhow, here's the most important update of all. We passed the immigration interview!!! Which means I am officially a PR now!!! *beams*
0 Responses