Tonight I had fun reading my old diary. I realised that as I aged, I have become more withdrawn emotionally to the point that I deny myself from penning my thoughts. I wonder how many epiphanies I have missed. How many opportunities lost to laugh at myself. How many stories not written to show that I have become stronger.

Ever played crimson room? You wake up in a mysterious red room. The door is locked and there is no key. You panic and start searching the room for a secret opening. Along the way, you find strange clues which makes no sense but you pocket them anyway. Eventually you get all the clues, piece them together and find the key which was in the room all along.

I am in that crimson room. Maybe one day I will find the desire to get out. Right now it's safe in here.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses