In one of my layovers, I read in a magazine about the increasing trend of married couples working in different cities and living apart. Even those with kids. I relish the idea since it means I get to live in Singapore. It's not like Kelly and I haven't been separated by distance and time before. After seeing Kelly leave for the airport every Monday, he needs to know how it feels from my end.

I'm hardly a clingy girl. I need my space. But when Kelly was based in LA during the past weeks, I enjoyed the experience and company more than I thought I would. Now that he is back to his jetset life, we have less talk time and less experience with the little joys and upsets of daily life together. It made me realise that being together does foster a closer relationship. Which is why you sign up for marriage right?
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses