Received horrifying news at the doctor's today. I am officially at my heaviest in years. Last time I was at this weight, I was all muscular with Michelle Obama-esque biceps and a big tummy. Weird I know but it's a combination of intense PE in JC and the damn delicious omelettes sold in the canteen.

Before I left Singapore, my wedding gown designer had smilingly warned me not to put on any more weight since she can't let out my dress any further. Though I am aware that the weight gain is a side effect of treatment, I'm still shocked at the rate of 4.5kg in a month. Good news is that my doctor has said I can start doing light exercises.

Sigh, so easy to pile the pounds and so much harder to lose them. Anyone has a sure fire recipe for losing 9kg in 2 months?
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Ghost Says:

    you can actually not have any carbs after 6pm....and not to eat after 8pm?
    whenever you're out dining in the restaurant or anywhere, eat half bowl of rice instead of 1 bowl?
    and when eating noodles...tell the lady to serve you less noodles...

    If you have time, try doing 1 hour of cardio 5 times a week...

    that's what i did when i lost weight....

    it works differently for each and everyone of us....you can try it if u want...