We still waiting for more pictures from various sources. Here's a preview.



My hair styled with fresh green orchids. I purposely chose orchids to reflect my Singapore roots. So patriotic hor?



Isn't the view fabulous? I love the lighthouse! and we can hear the crashing waves as we say our vows.


Weather reports predicted a thunderstorm. Thank God it didn't rain. Not even a hint of drizzle. BUT it was super windy. See my hair and dress? I almost did Marilyn Monroe!


We are married!!! It was a very casual affair. Kelly was warm in his sweater and jeans. I got goosebumps but my tres chic trenchcoat and minidress was worth it.


My mum-in-law looks so stylish!
The family


Sucked back into the 80s...


Our first post-wedding lunch -Hotdogs and Chilli Fries... Waaaa, he treats me so bad...


okok, I really really like hotdogs and chilli fries. The chilli here is not the red hot spicy chiili we are familiar with. It's a thick, savoury and rich sauce, looks like mashed bolognaise.


0 Responses