Lin was here for a business trip and decided to take leave for our taitai get-together.

In between exploring Alcatraz, shopping in San Francisco, dining at one star restaurants, getting drunk on Napa, seeing Ivana Trump at Beverly Hills Hotel, gazing the stars at LA Observatory and eating the best damn ramen in LA, something happened. K & I hit a milestone in our lives, particularly mine. Details later.

Lin was the official photographer so it will take a while to get the pics and post them here. Meantime, I shall regale you with my colourful new stuff.


I was over Coach but won't this sunny orange patent wristlet change your mind?

Square sunglasses. I love the subtle brown stripey pattern.

This was the real surprise! A cute flirty sunglass case! Stupid Blogger can't load correctly.


Blue and turquoise satin flats. I used to hate flats cos short people like me need extra height. But where I live, stilettos won't cut it. Imagine tottering in heels, while walking up and down hills. Rhymes. -_-


I bought these for cold windy Alcatraz. Good thing we went in summer. I don't know how people actually live there. Love that these soft slouchy boots can be worn 3 ways.

Wedding gift from Lin. Have been meaning to get myself a classic pearl necklace. Thanks dear.

Cookbooks from Lea. She gave me 2 when I came over last year. And they boosted my non-existent cooking skills tremendously. When I mentioned it to her, she offered to buy and ship me more. But I didn't want her to go through all that trouble. The thoughtful girl remembered and bought these to tongbang with Lin. Muacks! Hugs to Lin for bringing them here. Not to mention, the masks, kaya and bridal mag too.


0 Responses